Thursday, December 15, 2005

Sydney Pictures...finally!

Well...sorry it has taken so long to get more pictures up...problems with downloading at the school...but here they are! I had to start with this one first. This was the first sight we were greeted with as we exited the plane in Sydney...those who know me know the irony here :) I guess you just can't get away from Krispy Kreme no matter how far you travel!
Here is the view from our ferry boat of the Sydney harbour bridge and opera houseMore opera house, from land

This is a view of part of Sydney atop the Sydney Observation Deck
This is the Queen Victoria Building which was turned into a 4 floor shopping center...mostly boutiques and unaffordable

Here comes Santa Claus...into the Hard Rock Cafe!

A smiling Sting Ray that greeted us into the tunnels at the Sydney Aquarium.
A view of the Chinese Gardens
Merry Christmas in Sydney!
And, I thought I'd end with this one...In case you can't read it, it is three moneys, shivering in the cold, and it says "think of your family back home" :) Don't worry I am thinking about all of you!

Be home in a few days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home